Saturday, July 6, 2019

Former OpTic India player Forsaken explains why he cheated

Former OpTic India Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player Nikhil ‘forsaken’ Kumawat has spoken publicly for the first time on the cheating scandal that rocked the Asian CS:GO community, stating that he now wishes that he had never played the game.
OpTic India were disqualified from the eXTREMESLAND 2018 CS:GO tournament after Kumawat was caught cheating. After being sacked by OpTic, Kumawat deleted his social media accounts and initially refused to speak to anyone about the incident.
However, forsaken has finally ended his silence, speaking about the scandal in public for the first time in an interview with AFK Gaming. He also released a statement.
When asked by AFK Gaming about what he would have done differently, Kumawat responded: “If I could go back, I would probably delete the day I first played Counter-Strike – nothing good has happened to me since the day I first played that game.
“I am extremely sorry to my teammates, OpTic management and the people who always put their trust in me. I feel guilty of stealing away the opportunities from my teammates. Each one was extremely talented and I have jeopardized their chances of being where they deserve.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Former OpTic India player Forsaken explains why he cheated

Former OpTic India Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player Nikhil ‘forsaken’ Kumawat has spoken publicly for the first time on the chea...